Best Books for NRA CET Exam 2021
NRA CET Exam is a great opportunity to get into various departments under the Government of India. It is an upcoming examination that will make sure the selection of candidates for positions under agencies like SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
If you are an NRA CET 2021 aspirant and you want to start preparing for the upcoming exam, you will need the right study materials for NRA CET. Among all resources available online or offline, books are the most useful resource for cracking the common eligibility test.
In this article, we are going to provide the list of Best Books for NRA CET 2021. You can collect these books soft copy or hard copy, but it’s better to buy a hard copy of these books.
NRA CET 2021 Exam Date
The official announcement about NRA CET 2021 exam date is not released yet. But, in a recent notification, it was said that the exam will be held in the month of September 2021. The exam will be held in 12 different Indian languages. Also, there will be more than 1000 exam centers all over the country to make sure the participation of maximum candidates.
Exam Pattern of Upcoming NRA CET Exam
- There will be four subjects at every level of the exam – Reasoning Ability, English Language & Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are covered in this mock test.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in a paper where there will be 25 questions from each subject. Each subject will carry 50 marks, so the total marks will be 200.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25marks.
- The time duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- The score of the NRA CET Exam will be valid for 3 years and it will be applicable for various Central Governments, State Governments, UTs, PSUs, and Private Sector vacancies.
Preparation Tips/ Strategies
- Collect the Best Books for NRA CET 2021 Exam: Books will help you to clear your concepts and make the base of the subjects strong.
- Go Through Syllabus and Exam Patterns: Before you start your preparation, make sure to get a clear idea about NRA CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Go through Mock Test Series: Mock Tests will help you to boost your solving speed, accuracy, and confidence. Also, it will help you to know the difficulty level of the exam. The good news is, CETexam.Guru provides Free Mock Tests for NRA CET Exam 2021. You can appear in a new test every single week without paying anything.
- Collect Sample Papers and Previous Year Question Papers.
- Keep Yourself Updated with Current Affairs.
Also See: NRA CET Free Study Materials PDF (Books)
Best Books for NRA CET Quantitative Aptitude
|Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal||Buy|
|Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Buy|
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths||Buy|
|Quantitative Aptitude by Dinesh Khattar||Buy|
|Mathematics Class 11th and 12th y R.D. Sharma||11th | 12th|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||Buy|
Best Books for NRA CET English
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi||Buy|
|Perfect Competitive English V.K. Sinha||Buy|
|Competitive General English Kiran Prakashan||Buy|
|Quick Learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal||Buy|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad||Buy|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – By Arun Sharma||Buy|
Best Books for NRA CET General Awareness
|Competition Success Review||Buy|
|General Knowledge Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)||Buy|
|India 2021 (English/ Hindi)||Buy|
|Manorama Yearbook 2021 (English/ Hindi)||Buy|
Best Books for NRA CET Reasoning
|Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal||Buy|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit K. Sinha||Buy|
|Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal||Buy|
|Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey||Buy|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT and How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT by Arun Sharma||Buy|
These are the list of best books for the NRA CET Exam 2021. You can buy these books via the link provided in the right column of the table. We hope that these books will definitely help you to ace the upcoming NRA CET Exam 2021. Good Luck!