Are you searching for Assam Career News 2021? In this article, you will latest job news in Assam for all government and private jobs. Assam Career is one the most searched keyword on the Internet. All the job aspirants from Assam and Northeast are looking for a government job so that they can have a secure career. But most of the time they face the problem of finding the best web portal where they can find recent Assam Career News.
Luckily, you have visited this page, you just have to bookmark this page on your browser. We CETexam.guru, have created a specified Assam Career page where you will be able to find information about all jobs in Assam. Here we have listed all the job news in a table along with the link to apply. To know the detailed information about a job, you just have to click on the title of the job.
Assam Government Jobs 2021: 1 Lakh Jobs
Assam Government has announced recently that, 1 Lakh Government jobs will be given to eligible candidates in different departments like Agriculture, Education, Assam Police, etc. Govt will release the official notifications for the recruitments very soon. If you want a secure government job, you have to be serious about your studies and also start the preparation from now. Because the number of candidates applying for these jobs will be very high and competition will be touch. So dedicate yourself, work hard if you want success in your life.
How to Find Assam Career News 2021?
To find the complete details about a job, you have to follow these steps.
- Scroll down, and go to the table present at the bottom section.
- In the table, all the recent job news is listed.
- To apply for a certain job, click on “Apply Now“.
- To know the details, click on the title of the job.
Assam 1 Lakh Job List
Assam Minister Ranjit Kumar Das revealed the list of 100,043 vacant posts in 50 different departments under the Government of Assam which will be filled in the year 2021-22.
- Fishery Department: 258 Nos
- Veterinary & Animal Husbandry: 2,252 Nos
- Assam Labour welfare: 54 Nos
- Assam P&RD: 2,137 Nos
- General Administration: 830 Nos
- Lok Nirman (Roads & Building): 1308 Nos
- Soil Conservation: 526 Nos
- Sports and Youth Welfare: 712 Nos
- Tea Tribes Welfare: 6 Nos
- Chief Minister’s Secretariat: 2 Nos
- Supply Department: 95 Nos
- Minority Welfare: 20 Nos
- Char Development: 20 Nos
- Public Institutions Department: 2 Nos
- Border Security and Development: 06 Nos
- I&T Department: 09 Nos
- Secretariat Administration: 719 Nos
- Personnel Department: 144 Nos
- Public Relations Department: 107 Nos
- WPT: 348 Nos
- Transport: 1,001 Nos
- Forest Department: 2,918 Nos
- Excise: 459 Nos
- Agriculture: 962 Nos
- Tourism: 144 Nos
- Transformation and Development: 522 Nos
- Health Department: 9, 353 Nos
- Pension and Public Grievances: 2 Nos
- Country Development: 191 Nos
- Public Health Engineering: 1, 005 Nos
- Science and Technology: 11 Nos
- Printing and Stationery: 68 Nos
- Cultural Affairs: 561 Nos
- Law and Justice: 678 Nos
- Border Area Development: 2, 253 Nos
- Guwahati Development Department: 1, 092 Nos
- Industry & Commerce: 523 Nos
- Training Department: 50 Nos
- Social Welfare: 666 Nos
- Co-operative: 371 Nos
- Handloom& Textile: 988 Nos
- Power Department: 48 Nos
- Skill Development: 876 Nos
- Mines and Minerals: 21 Nos
- Revenue and Disaster Management: 1,139 Nos
- Home Department: 20, 248 Nos.
Assam Career 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is Assam Career 2021?
It is a dedicated webpage for all the latest jobs in Assam and also the upcoming 1 Lakh government jobs. You will get information about all 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate Jobs, Assam TET, Assam Police Jobs.
- How to Get Free Assam Career News?
Our website is completely free for our visitors. You can visit all of our page with paying money and get all the job news in Assam for free.
- What are the other informations provided by this page?
We also provide all the information about Exam Preparation, Exam Time Table, Exam Routine, Exam Result, Admit Card, Previous Year Question Paper, Merit List, Application Form, etc. on our blog.
If you are facing any problems, please comment below, we will reply to your queries. Also, keep visiting this page regularly.