Are you searching for the link to APDCL Mobile Number Registration 2021? Yes, you are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know how you can register a consumer Mobile number, Aadhaar No, Email ID, and family details with the APDCL website. Most people are searching on the internet about the Assam APDCL Mobile Number Update Process and the direct link to it. But most of them are unable to find the correct guide and the official link to the registration portal. Here, we have provided the step-by-step process to register your mobile number with APDCL and the direct link to the portal.
APDCL Mobile Number Registration 2021
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has announced recently that it is compulsory to register consumer mobile number, Aadhar number, email id, and occupation details with APDCL. They asked its consumer to update the details on the official website before the 15th of July 2021. Customer who fails to update the details before 15th of July 2021, maybe barred from electricity connection temporarily.
Consumers Mobile numbers and Email ID will be used by APDCL to send notifications regarding electricity bills, shutdown and restoration, and its causes and duration. Consumers also have to submit their occupation details in the APDCL online registration form. Occupation details of the consumer will help APDCL to know your profile better way.
How to Register Mobile Number in APDCL
In this article, we will discuss the process of Assam APDCL Mobile Number Update. The registration process will hardly take 5 minutes or less. You can register online through the link provided at the bottom of this article and submit the details.
In the online registration form you need to submit following details.
- Consumer Number
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number
- Email ID
- Occupation Details
To register your Mobile number, Aadhar number and Email ID with APDCL, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of APDCL or the link provided at the bottom of this page.
- On the official website, you will see an option for “Assam APDCL MOBILE NUMBER UPDATE“. Click on that link.
- This will redirect you to the online registration page.
- On the page, Enter your APDCL Consumer Number and click on Next.
- On the next page, fill in the details like Mobile Number, Email ID, Occupation Details, Aadhaar Number.
- After Filling the page, Click on Submit.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter your OTP on the next page.
- Click on “Verify“.
- You have successfully registered your mobile number and other details with APDCL.
APDCL Mobile Number Registration Last Date
The last date to register/ update your mobile number, Aadhaar number, Email ID with APDCL is the 15th of July 2021. If you do not submit your details on or before the 15th of July, your electricity connection may be terminated temporarily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to do the correction of mobile number, Email ID, Aadhaar Details, etc.?
If you have submitted the wrong details before and want to correct your details, you need to follow the same steps as the new registration. You can update your details whenever you want.
- I am facing difficulties in the online registration process, What should I do?
If you are facing any problem while submitting details online or you do not Internet facility, You can also write the details like Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, Email ID, etc. on a blank paper and submit it to the respective Electrical Sub-division Office.
- What is APDCL Helpline Number?
To see the list of all helpline numbers of the electrical zone, circle, division, and sub-division office, you need to visit https://www.apdcl.org/website/Contact
APDCL Mobile Number Registration 2021 Online Link
You need to visit the link provided in the following table, in order to register/ update your mobile number and other details.
If you any questions or confusions about Assam APDCL Mobile Number Update process, feel free to comment down. We will try to answer to your queries.